CIB – Module for electric car charging control C-EV-0302M
• Module is designated to control the charging process of electric car using CP and PP signals, which are a part of standard charging socket type 1 and type 2 according to IEC/EN/ČSN 61851-1
• Module also has 2 universal inputs AI/DI, 1× binary input to count the S0 electrometer pulses.
• Module has one relay contact, typically to control the contactors and further one semi-conductive output to control the signalization LED diodes
• Status of both outputs and RUN (error/run) is indicated by LED diode on module.
• Module is connected with 2 wire CIB bus, which ensures communication and power supplying of module
• Module is designated to be mounted into switch boards and into wallboxes on DIN rail.
• All inputs and outputs are led out on removable terminals.